One of the many most exciting things with Tyler is that we get to celebrate all of his "firsts" this year (along with his cousin Alex). Since Tyler has been homebound for the most part, Thanksgiving was his BIG day out where he got to share his first holiday with lots of family. He made his first appearance in Burlington visiting his Grandma Ellen, Great-grandma and extended family and then made an appearance at Grandma and Grandpa Beyer's house with all the extended family. It was quite the long day, but everybody had been dying to meet the little guy and I am so glad everybody got the chance! Tyler gave us a Thanksgiving gift of sleeping six straight hours- to think I should have been well-rested, I was pretty tired the remainder of the day (maybe I am still catching up for other days). He has been sleeping a good six straight hours a hand full of nights and we are hoping it continues, especially for when I go back to work in January. He caused us lots of stress, worry & gray hairs in the beginning, but I can't believe how good of a baby he has been for us (I sure hope I am not "jinxing" anything by saying this). Tyler continues to eat like a champ! He is eating less frequently but greater amounts in one sitting, so I think our boy is going through a growth spurt. When he gets hungry, he gets hungry let me tell ya- kinda like his mama. We see the doctor next Thursday for his 1-month check-up (hard to believe he is one month already!). I can't wait to find out how much he weighs... I am hoping he has gained a nice amount and when I go in for my six week check-up soon, I am hoping I have lost a nice amount :)
Speaking of Tyler's "firsts"... he received his first real bath (other than a sponge bath) in his tub this weekend. Much to our surprise, he enjoyed himself. Nothing is better than a cute, soft, fresh clean smelling baby!
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.. we are blessed to have you all in our lives!


.jpg)
My buddy Alex is getting to be such a big boy! To think, Tyler is going to be this big in 6 months! Alex and Tyler are going to have many years of fun together!


.jpg)

Tyler had some more visitors this week and enjoyed the company!

Our friends Mark & Aimee had this sign made for Tyler. We thought it was so neat..time will tell if he takes after his daddy with golf!
Tyler's a little stud in his Thanksgiving outfit. Glad he could celebrate with us:)
ReplyDelete