
Rob and I got to the hospital tonight to find that our little boy (or shall I say big boy) has been taken off of his brain wave activities which means WE GOT TO HOLD HIM!!!!! It made our entire day!!! Tyler is making us proud and continues to be doing well, however I am still concerned with his blood sugar, even though the nurses don't seem as concerned as me. Tyler's biggest task (now that he is off of his IV) is to make sure he is eating properly so that he is getting enough nutrients. We still don't know when we can take him home, but we are taking baby steps. Your thoughts and prayers are helping :)
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! Keep up the good work little man!
ReplyDeleteSuch a strong little guy! We're so glad to hear of the progress Tyler is making.
ReplyDeleteYay! Carla, you're absolutely glowing :) Motherhood suits you perfectly. So, so happy for you both. Can't wait to meet Tyler!
ReplyDelete