My blog hasn't been working lately so it's taken me a while to post more pictures... here are some from the past few days.. Tyler has had some family visits this past week. Overall he is continuing to be a good boy! He gives us a 4 hour stretch at night (knock on wood), but sleep deprivation has probably been the biggest adjustment for us overall. We are enjoying every minute spent with him... we laugh at the amount of diapers we have already gone through as well as the change of outfits. Tyler seems to "wet through" a lot of diapers- you got to be prepared at all times when we change him because we have both been "shot at" with his little male part and it's not surprisingly if you hold him and all of a sudden feel a hot wet sensation on your shirt or pants... nothing that good old laundry detergent can't get out!

Four Generations (Rob, Great-Grandma, Grandma & Tyler)

Proud First time Grandma!

Sleepy Head!
.jpg)
Two weeks old- first sponge bath at home... he didn't like this too well!
.jpg)
Aunt Lori paid a visit and dropped off an awesome Taco Bake dish!
.jpg)
Grandpa Beyer popped a visit after work. I think he was having Tyler withdrawl!

Grandma Beyer has seen Tyler a lot and also has been a huge help by keeping me company during the day and letting me run out to catch a breath of this nice air and to run errands!

Tyler was in such a good mood by being alert and flirting with Aunt Gail with those eyes when she stopped in for a visit. Tyler has lots and lots of cute clothes- I can't wait for him to fit into them!!
Yay! Thank you for posting new pics :) I can't wait to meet him. Any chance I could swing by one afternoon or evening this week?
ReplyDeleteTyler looks so cuddly in his bouncer:) I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully the next time I pay a visit he will not be so sleepy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again. Love the new pictures! I think I see him looking a little like Alex!
ReplyDelete