Sunday, December 6, 2009
One month checkup
Since both my boys are sleeping, I finally have a chance to post an update.. no pictures this time, but I'll be posting a bunch soon. We had Tyler's one month checkup last Thursday and he passed with flying colors. We got a good report on Tyler and we are so glad he continues to get strong and remain healthy. He now weighs (drum roll please!) 10 lbs 2.5 oz. and is now 22 1/4 inches long, which is great! He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. We can tell that Tyler has been gaining weight too, but he still seems so small to me yet. One of his nicknames from us is "Chubbers" because of his pudgy cheeks, but I don't want him to get a complex at such an early age :) He is definitely a pooping and eating machine and continues to keep us busy in a very good way! We have a follow-up appointment with his pediatric neurologist next week and are hoping for continued good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news about "Chubbers." He doesn't look so big to me though:) I checked and Alex weighed 9 lbs at 1 month old. Can't wait to see more pics of Tyler soon!
ReplyDelete