Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Smiles, Coos and so much more!

Tyler is officially 7 weeks old as of today! I am amazed how time is flying and although I have a few more weeks off until I return to work, I am beginning to get sad that it's going to come to and end before I know it! Until then, we are enjoying our precious time with Tyler. Tyler is becoming more active, more alert and continues to keep us laughing and smiling.

We also celebrated Tyler's baptism this past weekend with the immediate family! Everything turned out really nice and Tyler didn't cry at all! It was his first "field trip" to church since he has been born. I was amazed at all the luggage I had to pack for going to church, but it's something I am still getting use to. It was nice to spend time with our families, not to mention the yummy leftovers!


Tyler enjoys "tummy time" but often times he gets too comfortable and falls to sleep. We are still working on having him favor his left side more, but that little stinker always continues to favor the right side. He is continuing to get physical therapy and has made improvements (although it's harder for me to see since I see him everyday!)


One of my favorite things lately is that Tyler is smiling a lot more! I love it!!


Our hungry hippo enjoys eating his fist when he gets really hungry! You would think we starve the boy at times.


What a heart-throb with those dreaming eyes...


We were blessed to have Father Dave do the baptism for Tyler as he will be retiring in June. We have been very happy with him and not only is he interesting to listen to, he is super "short and sweet" if you catch my drift which isn't a bad thing!


Father Dave and the Godparents, Aunt Jen & Uncle Steve!


Rob's side of the family


And the Beyer side just keeps getting bigger!


Our first family photo by the crooked Christmas tree... :) We cut a tree down with my parents and aunt & uncle this year which was a lot of fun. I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree! We wanted to find the perfect tree, which it was until the darn thing fell on us one night... nothing like hearing a bunch of ornaments crack! It's all about the memories in my book......

Well the little "Tyler" man is waking up... my time to say "catcha later" - until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think Tyler is dreaming of his Aunt Lori! I love those pretty blue eyes! And I love that he's smiling more. That picture of Daddy tickling him is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete