


Uncle Danny got Rob a card, but it was more of an investment for Tyler's sake because when you opened the card up it played music. He is always thinking of our little Tyler and knew he would add this card to his toy collection. Tyler has quite some dance moves these days- a combination of Rob and my dance style- can you imagine that!!


We tried out the new Quaker, Steak, & Lube (bizarre name for a restaurant) by our house and I must say the wings were good, but the wait to sit is ridiculous especially on a Sunday night.


Hailey brought over her baby clothes for Laura and I to sort through.. although we could very well both have boys, there is a 50/50 chance that one of us will have a girl. Hailey was being silly here! I can't believe how big my little God-daughter has gotten!!! She is the leader of the pack with all those boy cousins!

Cousin Love... I realize these "sequence of events" might get a little repetitive, but I love the action shots... these cousin's have quite their own personality and will have fun looking back at these pictures.







Some grasped the concept of "silly" picture!


And..... We will end with a BOOTIE shot!!! Have a good night!
Those pictures crack me up of Hailey and the boys. The bootie shot especially!! We should have video taped! Cute pictures of Mr. Ty Man too:)
ReplyDelete