Speaking of work, I finally made it to my overdue needed Spring Break and when I return to work I have 4 more weeks to go unless this baby has other plans. I go in for one more u/s which I am super excited about, but equally as nervous because I just want to continue to hear that everything is going the way they should. My to-do is still endless, but the major things are done if this baby decided to come tomorrow (although technically I am not packed). I have been trying to continue to savor my sleep, but let's be honest I am not sleeping that great these days. All in all, we are very excited and both still can't believe "we are having another one!". This journey for us has been much different than with Tyler, but equally as exciting!

No major craves as of lately. My staple and ongoing crave, however, during this pregnancy has been chocolate covered bananas. I liked these even before I was pregnant. The past two times I sent Rob to the grocery store to have him get me some, he reports back "they don't have them anymore". Well we all know how guys grocery shop compared to us women so I wasn't going to raise a huge stink, I thought next time I am at the store I will find them (because sometimes they are hard to find).. and for crying out loud, Rob was right (yes I will admit it)- the store discontinued selling chocolate covered bananas. Had I known, I would have literally stocked up. See although this is a somewhat unhealthy option, I tend to convince myself these are healthy because it involves fruit. Why do I tell this story you may ask? because if you happen to stumble upon chocolate covered bananas at your grocery store, please let me know. I love these things and would gladly send Rob out to any grocery store in the local area to get me some (even when I am not pregnant)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment