Tyler continues to be one of the loves of my life! I am trying to spend as much precious time with him as possible because realistically I know things are going to change when his brother or sister arrives. Although many may think Tyler has "daddy's look", I will say he has my curls (when it's warm out) and my sense of humor (God forbid we all know what that is like). He makes me laugh non-stop and although some days he tries to test me and is on my last sane nerve, I love him endlessly. He is in the "I love the Thomas the Train" stage and to see his excitement when we watch the same episode for the 50th time, he acts like it's the first time he gets to see the episode. He dances, he smiles- it's the cutest thing! I got some of his dance moves on film and I am still trying to figure out who he inherits his dance moves from (maybe a combination of both of us at this point) :) I can't wait to see Ty's reaction when he discovers the Easter Bunny got him his very own Thomas the Train!!! Rob has even found a passion for Thomas the Train and seems to know more of the trains names than myself as well as the words to the song (I was never good at remembering lyrics)!! Whomever invented "Thomas and Friends" sure is living happy!


Just being a silly 18 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment