Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Last weekend we celebrated an early Easter with my family as we will be celebrating with Rob's family this year on the actual day. Not only did we do an Easter Egg Hunt at Mitchell Park (yucky weather didn't help), but also had the usual Easter Egg Hunt and Grandma and Grandpa's. This year Tyler was able to get much more involved and next year I think he will be at a perfect age for it. Tyler had a blast, but he was fussier than normal as we found out the next day he had a double ear infection with pink eye, so needless to say bubble gum antibotic has made our little boy happy and healthy! He was very lucky and spoiled to stay home with grandma Ellen and grandpa last week to avoid daycare. Thanks to the Easter Bunny (aka Gma/Gpa for all the special treats!)

(Not sure why the errors shown on the blog below- as Rob says I am technology disabled) Tyler is going to know about more about technology than I do!


And pleasantly surprised, Tyler had a much better reaction to the Easter Bunny vs. Santa Claus, but he was also sitting on my lap which helped and I think he just wondered what the heck the Easter Bunny was all about- hence him touching the bunny's nose. :)

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfExpM6JQaIrUGtcf_VedcAh9lyToKztjJ5VU87tuBPN9v51PhVxA4tallLLPs54r0Goi2v6WupI7Iv7_WyRXAprtk0xi14q80CREy-mvrackGj1oUfCEx_Jb2_CqRZb2OFFDVmFxjHe4/s1600/4-16-11+Easter+Egg+Hunt+%25283%2529.jpg">



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj5XZoJC5nT4Q48f6J7hA2pYZA0qLAsHhQuOKLuWzReB9xzeX-h9D4ldDwKHzI8o08yZrrfaOykZ_4xK3qiDg_hUXK6e8NA69SZei0Yw6GpAYAnkeAwrlcMy4J60A2aeMLVYZScd8HzRaM/s1600/4-16-11+Easter+Egg+Hunt+%25287%2529.jpg">



















Coloring easter eggs brings me back to my childhood- can't remember when I colored Easter eggs last?





More Easter pictures to come after tomorrow. Hope everybody has a nice Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment