Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

We celebrated Easter with Rob's family this year and Grandma Ellen was nice enough to make the delivery on behalf of the Easter Bunny with some fun treats for Tyler (Thanks Gma!). Not only did he get one Thomas the Train, but he got two. They might look the same, but they are different so Tyler convinced mommy and daddy to keep them both. Gma Ellen had an Easter Egg hunt for Tyler and she was so creative and put some of his favorite crackers in some! We had lots of fun with family & ate lots of good food. Now that Easter has come and gone, I have no more excuses.. I need to stop eating those darn Robin Eggs that keep finding it's way in front of my face!


"I may look pretty happy in this picture, but I'll let you in on a secret- I was one big fuss ball for my parents on Easter even after a 3 1/2 hour nap. I guess we all have our days!"



Chasing after his train




Apparently you need a train for each hand!


This picture pretty much summed up Tyler's mood most of the day.. he just wasn't having it for whatever reason (teeth? getting over a double ear infection? just being an 18 month old?? Who knows?)


No comments:

Post a Comment