Although it still feels far enough away, it's getting close. D-day is quickly approaching and I have all these emotions running through me. The biggest emotion is excitement- I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms! I can't wait to see Tyler's reaction to the baby. I visualize meeting him/her for the first time and I literally can't wait, no other words can explain it! It's more exciting than a kid at Christmas time. I would be lying though if I didn't have my "freak out" moments as we clearly had a rough start with Tyler (and I pray every night that this birth is completely different) and I question my ability to multi-task with two, plus the added hormones that get thrown in there :) The more tired I become, I have been trying to savor every last minute of sleep (in between running to and from the toilet in the middle of the night :), realizing that this "bun in the oven" might not be as good of a sleeper as Tyler. Overall though, my excitement truimphs all the rest and this baby will be here before we know it. So far everything continues to check out and the plan is to get one more ultrasound closer to my due date. In the meantime, I am enjoying every last kick and punch and just the miracle of being pregnant again!


Alright two posts in one night doesn't happen often, it's off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment