.jpg)
Tyler turned 7 months today. As I am writing he is tugging on my hair- he loves to grab my hair and thinks it's funny. I have a feeling I will be in ponytails all summer or become quite bald!! He has such a personality and amongst the teething and appointments this kid continues to smile. His smile is contagious and we can’t go anywhere without him flirting with the women. He makes one noise and instantly he becomes a chick magnet even with his plastic armour. His smile is going to melt some girl’s heart someday the way it melts mine everyday!
.jpg)
Give me more!!!
Tyler has been a busy boy this month. I was worried he wasn’t able to move much in his hip brace and he has figured out a way how to roll from his back to belly and crawl in the brace. Last weekend I was at a wedding and my dad called to tell me he rolled in the brace (which I had not seen beforehand)- can we say proud grandpa? Tyler is sitting on his own and can entertain himself for quite some time although he does like more attention these days. He has been eating solids for awhile now and we jazzed it up this past week by offering him beef. He likes chicken and turkey, but can’t stand the taste of beef. I had to break the news to Rob and he said “he’ll grow into it”. Rob growing up working for a meat service, the boy better like beef!!
.jpg)
This picture was taken on my birthday.. Wine, Chinese food, Chocolate, Pampering, & Cuddle time with Ty was a perfect way to bring in the ripe age of 31!

As of recent, Tyler hasn’t had a big appetitie. My philosophy is that teething is a part of it and he just soaks through his onsies. He will suck on just about anything! Last weekend, we had our first experience of the crying room at church. Why is that even though it’s called a crying room, I started to panic when Tyler was making noise in the crying room? Thank goodness to an 8 year old boy behind me making fishy faces to Tyler which caused him to laugh rather than fuss. It was much more appropriate for this 8 year old boy to make the faces than for me to make a big production. Other than that we are gearing up for summer! Although I am anxious to get in the sun, I’ll have to be careful not to fry Tyler as he has such fair/sensitive skin. A few more days left of school (11 to be exact), two online classes ahead of me and then lots of R & R (I hope!)


Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment