Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Party for two!

Last weekend we celebrated Hailey's 5th birthday party and Logan's 2nd birthday party. I can't believe how time flies.. when I think of Hailey turning 5, it reminds me that it's almost been five years of being married. As a kid, years went by much slower and you would always ask the famous question on a roadtrip "Are we there yet?". There is no time to even ask questions, things creap up before you know it! Here are a few updated pictures :)


Happy Birthday Princess Hailey!


The ever so mysterious Logan was sneaking cookies at every chance he got! He had that look on his face like "I better shove this in my mouth before anybody sees me"


The Mr. Mobile Alex (walking all over the place) is starting to rebel... I caught him in the act of stealing the birthday boy's food. It is so cute to see their personalities develop.


Tyler enjoyed every precious moment with Great-Grandma- she liked tickling his little piggies :)


Doesn't our little pale skin, blue eyed, pudgy cheek, smiling handsome boy look so different without his Doc band? He is like two different babies to me!


Being silly with my boy


Aunt Laura and Tyler having their usual fun!


Uncle Steve telling stories...


"My buddy Grant let me borrow some of his clothes- these plaid overalls is one of the many cute outfits. Thanks little man! We will have to set a play date soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment