.jpg)
Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!
.jpg)
GG and Ty- he enjoys eating his hands most days. A cold teether for him is like an icecream cone to my mouth... so soothing, refreshing and enjoyable!!
.jpg)
Hailey and Ty being goofy
.jpg)
Pile up with Uncle Stevie
.jpg)
Tyler continues to work super hard at PT with Suzy and although I wish I could see the "light at the end of the tunnel" he will be going to PT twice a week for quite some time yet.
.jpg)
Laura with the boys. We went to see Uncle Dave coach last week and it was refreshing to see Alex wear Brewer attire for a change :)
.jpg)
Go brewers!!
.jpg)
It's a framer!
.jpg)
Dave and Alex- Kodak moment
.jpg)
This weekend we visited Rob at the Holy Apostles festival- he was in charge of games and all the inflatable rides.. I am glad he is helping out, but he sure has been putting in the hours and it will be nice to have my husband back after this weekend.
.jpg)
"I am not digging this hat mama- leave it off!"
.jpg)
Gpa and Ty at the festival

"Mama this isn't so comfortable- when are you going to be done running?"

"Pilates anyone?" He does this crazy thing with his hip brace.. he even did it in his sleep one night! Whatever floats your boat buddy!

This toy in this picture is a $5 rummage find.. he loves it and I love that I am reminded daily of my fine bargain that I made!!

He loves sticking his face by the air vent.. it is pretty funny when he does it!

"Mama let me play naked for awhile...it was fun!! Lucky for her I didn't pea on the floor"

Mealtime these days are extra messy. Ty likes to feed himself.

In the last month, this has been one of the biggest things that Tyler has been doing (standing up in his crib). As you can tell from the picture below, he is like an animal.. just look at these teething marks!!! OMG!! So much for that expensive furniture. Why don't they warn you about this in those parenting classes?

And that's a wrap.. off we go to eat some lunch :) Hope all is enjoying the sun!
Your poor crib! They sell clear covers for your crib rails so that doesn't happen :) We got one for Lauren's crib as soon as we realized she was chewing on it. It saved our crib rails from then on out :) Got it at USA Baby...just an FYI. Ty is adorable, as usual!
ReplyDelete