.jpg)
Tyler thinks he is cool now that he can feed himself his bottle. He was especially showing off in this picture. Summer sure makes him thirsty!!
.jpg)
Tyler had his first time in a big pool this week at my mom's friends house and then he got spoiled the past two days- one day at Terri's (daycare lady) pool and today we spent at Wirth Park Pool. He loves the water and splashes away like it's one big bathtub. Although I keep Tyler pretty lotioned up to not get burnt, I am thinking he has more of a tan than his father :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I get mighty envious of Tyler when he is in his mini pool. Oh how I would love one of my own like I did when I was kid!!!
.jpg)
We had Tyler's first trip to the zoo with his dinner club friends a few weeks ago and he also went today again with one of my friends who has triplets. I can't even imagine!! Tyler just loves to be around other little babies.
.jpg)
What is summer without the 4th of July Fun??? This is one of my favorite holidays and I have many awesome memories from my childhood of this holiday- we only continue to make the memories!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4th of July isn't complete without Dave's fireworks show
.jpg)
A special visitor joined our party
.jpg)
.jpg)
Our All American USA Boy
.jpg)
.jpg)
It was SO hot the day of the parade so we ended up sitting in shade. We were right in front of the people shooting off the guns at the parade and Tyler didn't even flinch.. that a boy!
.jpg)
This picture of Tyler sums up how I felt after the long weekend. I couldn't move from all the fun and excitement.. we sure were on the go!
.jpg)
.jpg)
My laddergolf partner... "we were the champions"
.jpg)
.jpg)

Ty just loves storytime! Bedtime is not complete without a book or two!
.jpg)
This thing around Tyler's neck is a Tot collar. We are giving it a try to help keep his head in the middle, but it's still a struggle! He only wears it a few hours out of the day because he has to be supervised and awake when he wears it.

This picture was taken recently... I don't think this can be good for his hips but it was kinda funny when I went into his room. We will find out if he gets the hip brace removed in another week.. fingers crossed! We are also debating if he is going to get a 2nd Doc Band (part of it depends on insurance, I honestly don't think I have the energy for another one). In the next few weeks, we have a few more follow-up appointments with some of Tyler's specialists. We also are going to be seeing an allergist as he had an allergic reaction over 4th of July weekend. We thought originally it might have been a bee sting, but in retrospect it could be a million of things in the environment.. lesson learned, always carry my epi-pen with me (even though I didn't need to use it). It was pretty scary for me as his eyes and lips were puffy.. luckily it didn't affect his breathing and Laura was there to be my voice of reason.
On that note, it's going to be an early bedtime for me tonight. This summer heat and running around makes me tired! I thought summer was suppose to rejuvenate me.. then why I am so darn tired all the time!
Seriously, how is Tyler sleeping in that position!!! Cute pics. We just can't get enough of little Tyler on all our playdates:)
ReplyDelete