Friday, July 23, 2010

1,825 days

Last weekend Rob and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, yes that is 1,825 days being married.. I guess I am turning into a numbers kind of gal being married to an accountant- it does rub off at times. Not too mention we have been together 3,890 days all together. WOW! We sure have been through a lot together and continue to make a good team! I might add.. although this July 16th was a hot one, I don't think it could top how extremely HOT our actual wedding day was... it's all about the memories and 5 years ago the Blue Angels decided to make an appearance on our special day which is something I know all the groomsmen will remember (not to mention me too!)


My morning started out pretty Sweeeeeeet with a few of my many favorite things!


We also had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Thometz for Tyler to determine if we could burn his hip brace.. oh yes, we are going to have a big bon fire one of these days to burn all his plastic accessories. Although we received good news in that his hip has improved over 50% (shown on an x-ray), he still has to wear the brace at least another two months. I was trying to optimistic for a change.. oh well- not the end of my world by any means.. just a pain!


It was pretty neat sharing our anniversary with Baby Ty :)


Rob surprised me in the evening and took me to Lake Bistro where we took our wedding pictures... I love that thoughtful side of him... Here we are sitting at the same place we once took pictures.


Rob planned a great evening.. we ended the night on a boat cruise on Lake Michigan and watched the Festa Italiana fireworks- this was pretty cool considering I have never seen fireworks from a boat before and we missed the 4th of July fireworks. Nice work Robbie!

And so the tally of the days being together continues........

No comments:

Post a Comment