.jpg)
Getting ready to cheer on the brewers!
.jpg)
Tyler is very entertained looking out the patio door and even more excited when he sees Rob on the other side!
.jpg)

One of Rob's requests on vacation was to go to Buffalo Wild Wings one night- one of his favorite places... oh how could I resist the boneless wings and cheesy nachos. Tyler loved his first trip here and was so stimulated with all the TV's and people, it looks to me we may be frequent customers at this place. We hadn't been to BWW since I was almost 9 months pregnant with Tyler and I was trying to find as much spicy food to eat.. the spicy wings didn't put me into labor!
.jpg)
This picture makes my belly jiggle... he has such a silly face as he sees exactly what he is going for..... like father like son when it comes to beer!
.jpg)
Going in for the grand prize!!!
.jpg)
This past Monday Tyler had a follow-up appointnment with Dr. Colan, his pediatric neurologist. We had to wait a LONG time for him... grh!!! Tyler was so hungry literally he began eating his "piggies" since it was around the lunch hour. I was about to eat my "piggies" as well!
.jpg)
We got a GOOD report and our baby Tyler went through his second graduation ceremony. His first was when he graduated from the NICU and this past week his graduated from Dr. Colan. Technically he wants to see him in 6 months as one more follow-up, but there is no need in my medical background.
.jpg)
This man sure helped Tyler tremendously when he was in the NICU.. when we received a phone call from him one night to give us EEG/MRI results, although those weren't completely normal at the time, he said our boy was "strong and vicarious"- thinking about the NICU days makes me tear up... Tyler has come a LONG way!
.jpg)
Tyler's new toys consist of water and gatorade bottles. No more fisher price toys for him.. he is very low maintenance, just like his mama!
.jpg)
Never seen a kid so happy over a water bottle- forget packing the toys when we go somewhere.
.jpg)
Although he isn't smiling in this picture, he is as happy as a clam here too with a water bottle.. I would have registered for these for my baby shower- if I only I knew :)
In the past few weeks, we had a zoo date with Meidam's. Tyler of course had to flirt with cute little Alanya.
Even though Tyler is on soy milk, there is no denying the fact that he is getting enough calcium. He is stronger than me sometimes.. He is pulling himself up and walking along everything. A few days away from 9 months..
.jpg)
The Lean Mean Fighting Machine is trying to escape his pack in play while Rob and I are trying to enjoy a meal where we don't have to run and grab Tyler as he loves the things he shouldn't be getting himself into :) That look on his face is pure determination.

In the past few weeks, we had an unusual week where we saw lots of pool time.. now we have stayed dried for awhile. Here a few pictures from a few weeks back when we made a trip to Wirth Park pool with the cousins...
Last weekend we visited Rob's sister Karen... enjoyed their pool. I wonder wear Tyler gets his fair skin?


I told you there were going to be lots of pictures... until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment