Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9 month sprout

Tyler had his 9 month check up this week and weighs in at 18.7 lb (under 25%) and 28 1/4 inches for height (50%). It was fun to guess how much he weighs because he hasn't been weighed since his 6 month checkup. I guessed 20 lb and Rob guessed 22 lb. His pudgy cheeks are misleading :) Overall Tyler had a good checkup. Rob went in a little later for work so it was nice to have him come to the appointment, four hands are better than two.




I have been taking a picture of every single doctor we have visited for Tyler.. so far one more to go and hopefully there won't be more. I think it will be interesting to see who was all involved with his medical stuff even though he won't remember any of it! Although he will get to know Dr. Richer as he is Ty's primary.




Tyler was getting pricked to test for lead... little does Mr. Smiles know what is about to happen? This girl in the picture is one of my former students.. it is a little wierd.. here I helped her graduate from high school and now she is talking about my son's bowel movements with me and pricking him with needles- just wierd!


Mr. Smiles was not so happy, but as usual his head turns into a tomato and all is fine!

In the week ahead, we see the allergist on Friday.. this should be a long ordeal (from what I hear) and then he is getting "casted" for his 2nd Doc band on Monday (sad tears). Keep us in your thoughts/prayers. I don't want to blog too much about it because it will only be negative stuff I am blogging about and don't want to sound like a Negative Nelly in all of my blogs.. I am just plain not looking forward to it!!! Tyler awakes...Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my little Ty Guy! What a cutie he is:) He's getting so big and strong. He's already getting into wrestling matches with the other cousins!

    ReplyDelete