Monday, August 23, 2010

Round 2

Not much new to report other than being busy.. round 2 of the Doc Band- boo hoo..:( The light at the end of the tunnel will come for us someday! He currently is sleeping without his plastic protector because he has a bit of a heat rash from the moisture which caused lots of little bumps on his forehead. Again when you see flames in the near future coming from the New Berlin area, it's the big bonfire we will be having with two doc bands and one hip brace! There could even be snow at this time so we can keep our drinks cool in the snow piles!

Random pics below...

Tyler loves doggies- not sure where he gets it from since I usually run the opposite direction. Spending some time with Aunt Gail's dog Henry. Ty hasn't grasped the concept of "petting", rather he "pulls" the hair.. that has to feel good!


This past month my two cousins were in town and we celebrated my sister's big 30- welcome to the club sis!

As laid back as can be..

Tyler saw an allergist out of children's and Tyler is still allergic to dairy and peanut. I am confident he will outgrow the dairy, but not so much the peanut... we continue to carry the epi-pen where-ever we go and I've tried to shop for peanut-free, dairy-free table food for Tyler and not so easy! If anybody needs an allergist, don't choose Dr. Zafro- she scolded me and my mother for taking this picture.. she didn't feel it was appropriate! Give me a break lady it's going in the boy's scrapbook along with the other 6 specialists in this boys life.. it was funny and we tried not to laugh when we got scolded.

A few pics from State Fair...I really wanted to take Tyler down the slide but ran out of time and it was SO hot on the day we went I couldn't wait to get in air condition.



A few of Ty's 9 months pictures.. I'm getting excited for his 1 year pics.. we will go all out for those- hopefully he will be in a good mood and give us lots of smiles on that day :)








Not much else to report... kinda boring post huh? I might be taking an intermission in blog writing.. we will see where the time gets me being back to work.

Grandma's bed-time is approaching on a school night.. better tuck myself in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment