Monday, May 3, 2010

On the loose!



Watch out here I come!! Tyler is on the loose... he is moving ALL over the place and starting to crawl, but crawling backwards (it is so darn cute when he does it). He usually backs himself into a corner with nowhere to go and in these pictures he is literally backing himself underneath the couch. Need to start seriously baby-proofing the house. I realize it's only time that all the small objects sitting out will have to be put away. When Alex was over this past weekend, he knocked over our candlestick that was sitting by the fireplace... got me thinking I should just start putting this stuff away. We also got a few more hand-me-down toys from Alex whom got them from Logan & Hailey (thank you!) - there is no denying that an infant lives here - he is taking over our house and although I need eyes in the back of my head, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Tyler! How come you didn't show your Aunt Lori that you're a crawling man when I saw you last? That's right, I was too busy making you giggle!!

    ReplyDelete