The Nesting Period has begun.... I haven't had tons of energy lately, but it has been coming in spurts which means I have been getting a lot done in the past week. The nursery is set (although I still want to add some things to the walls), the car seat is installed, my bag is packed, the only thing we have to finalize is the boy's name, which could be a mute point if we have a girl. Needless to say, Rob and I are "officially" ready and are now just waiting. I wake up everyday and ask myself "Is today going to be the day?" I had my 37 doctor appointment on Monday and no progress from last week, but I am still hopeful this little one could come early. Enjoy a few pictures of the nursery finally! Tuesday, October 6, 2009
The Nesting Period has Begun.....
The Nesting Period has begun.... I haven't had tons of energy lately, but it has been coming in spurts which means I have been getting a lot done in the past week. The nursery is set (although I still want to add some things to the walls), the car seat is installed, my bag is packed, the only thing we have to finalize is the boy's name, which could be a mute point if we have a girl. Needless to say, Rob and I are "officially" ready and are now just waiting. I wake up everyday and ask myself "Is today going to be the day?" I had my 37 doctor appointment on Monday and no progress from last week, but I am still hopeful this little one could come early. Enjoy a few pictures of the nursery finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the quote Carla! The nursery is so cute! Can't wait to see it in person - with the little one to go along with it!
ReplyDeletePS - I also think we almost had the same bedding in our nursery but then I changed my mind. Too funny!
Now all we need is the little peanut to make the room complete! When will he/she come?!!
ReplyDelete