Rob and I are anxiously awaiting our little pumpkin to arrive! We had our 36 week doctor appointment yesterday. I went into the appointment hopeful, but not expecting any progress and I am already effaced and almost 1 cm. dialated. Now I could stay this way for a few weeks, but I was amazed things are already happening (down there :) Needless to say, I am still on somewhat of an adreline kick- this baby continues to cooperate and I am so excited to meet him or her. My "motherly gut" tells me this baby might be early, but I know many of moms who keep telling me "I am wishful thinking".
As I near the homestretch in this pregnancy, I reflect back on some of the many things I am going to miss about being pregnant. It has been a great and miraculous journey for us!
I will miss......
- the baby movements (this has been my favorite part!!)
- Rob kissing my belly every morning and saying in his daddy type of tone "now you be a good
girl or boy for mommy today and stay out of trouble"
- the pregnancy "glow" that everybody seems to say I have
- "hogging" the baby all to myself
- My talks with the baby when I am in the car to and from work and some days we jam to a little
ACON in the car (not sure if baby is as big of a fan as me:)
Although I will miss these things, I am looking forward to the overwhelming joy and excitement we are about to experience!!!!
Brewer's vs. Cubs game
Good thing I am married to a Brewer's fan because I know some people (Laura) who is married to a Cub's fan and dresses their child in Cubs attire. Makes me sick!
Stay tuned for more updates and/or random thoughts in the weeks ahead......
Stay tuned for more updates and/or random thoughts in the weeks ahead......

I would like to think my little Alex Man looks adorable in anything that he wears!! I am more of a Brewers fan but just for your comment - GO CUBS!!!
ReplyDelete