I'll be 34 weeks on Monday and getting bigger by the second. I feel I have had to snack more often as of recently and there have been times when Rob has made an icecream run for me, God bless his heart! If I blink, I feel like this baby will be here before we know it. At my last doctor appointment, the baby's head was down, so I'm glad to know baby is cooperating and doing what it's suppose to. It's joy to my heart every time I feel the baby move and he/she is becoming quite active by the minute. It's very entertaining for Rob and I to see my belly move in all crazy directions! We have been busy finally getting our house in order with final touch-ups from the kitchen remodel and now we just have a few more things to do before baby comes. Nursery pictures will come shortly... just finishing up a project for the walls. Here is a belly shot since I haven't been too good about posting these. As I'm beginning to waddle around in discomfort, we are getting more and more excited as the days go on for our "pride and joy" to arrive, but also to find out the baby's sex. Not knowing the baby's sex will give me pure motivation in the delivery room! I have had a few dreams that we are having a boy early on in my pregnancy and recently I had a dream that it was a girl.... In about six weeks or so, we will find out :) The polls on my blog for the baby's sex are pretty close.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Baby is getting BIG!
I'll be 34 weeks on Monday and getting bigger by the second. I feel I have had to snack more often as of recently and there have been times when Rob has made an icecream run for me, God bless his heart! If I blink, I feel like this baby will be here before we know it. At my last doctor appointment, the baby's head was down, so I'm glad to know baby is cooperating and doing what it's suppose to. It's joy to my heart every time I feel the baby move and he/she is becoming quite active by the minute. It's very entertaining for Rob and I to see my belly move in all crazy directions! We have been busy finally getting our house in order with final touch-ups from the kitchen remodel and now we just have a few more things to do before baby comes. Nursery pictures will come shortly... just finishing up a project for the walls. Here is a belly shot since I haven't been too good about posting these. As I'm beginning to waddle around in discomfort, we are getting more and more excited as the days go on for our "pride and joy" to arrive, but also to find out the baby's sex. Not knowing the baby's sex will give me pure motivation in the delivery room! I have had a few dreams that we are having a boy early on in my pregnancy and recently I had a dream that it was a girl.... In about six weeks or so, we will find out :) The polls on my blog for the baby's sex are pretty close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the first time that you really, REALLY look pregnant to me in the picture you posted. We can't wait - it's crazy to think you're only 6 weeks away. Yea!!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling REALLY REALLY pregnant these days. Oh what the next six weeks will bring. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Carla....gosh I wish that my belly looked like that when I was 34 weeks pregnant! We can't wait for the new dinner club addition!
ReplyDelete