
Two weeks to go! I had my 38 week dr. appointment today and no real "new" news to report, but the baby's head continues to be down and has dropped even further ready for take-off. Friday night I convinced myself I was starting phase one of labor, which is rather funny as I look back. Rob is "googling" what to expect during labor and I am frantically packing last minute things in my hospital bag before I went to bed (just in case!). Although I thought this baby could be early... I don't think anything will happen this week. Baby continues to be active and I love it!
Here is probably one of my last belly pictures for the blog... The other day my social worker at work told me "I had the waddle going". I can honestly say up until a few weeks ago, I went with no "waddle" in my pregnancy, but now it's official. I am getting and feeling HUGE these days, not to mention alittle extra sassy!!! (But then again people might say I was sassy before hand :)
Stay tuned for when little Brenton arrives. Although I am getting nervous for the actual labor part, I am beyond excited to be SO close in holding our baby... we have visualized this day for years and WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!! Continuing to pray for a healthy delivery and baby... we have been so blessed so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment