Saturday, October 17, 2009

Anxiously awaiting....

(Two out of my three college roommates)

Today I went to my good friend Becky's baby shower... she is 12 weeks behind me, so it's exciting our kids will be so close in age... I can see us having lots of "play dates". Although I want this baby to pop out, I was glad to be able to be at her shower... I obviously did not get the memo on wearing black, so I stick out in the picture above. Once the babies are born, I want to get my college roomies together again... I love them dearly!

Last Thursday, my department threw me a "surprise" baby shower... I didn't have my camera, but a lady took a picture of the cake and then I took a picture to show you how cute it was. One of our aids at school made this cake... it was too cute to eat, but we ate it anyways. It was very thoughtful my new co-workers had a shower... we got lots of nice stuff for the baby! Some of my students decorated the back room too ... I know once our family is done arguing over Baby Brenton, we will have some built-in babysitters from the high school... one of the many perks!

As you can tell I am rambling about nothing, but it's keep me busy as we continue to wait....

1 comment:

  1. The Michna's cannot wait for Baby Brenton to arrive. Any day now and your little stinker will be here:)

    ReplyDelete