Monday, February 22, 2010
"Bottles for a week"
Tyler had his very first of many basketball games this evening. He was quite the trooper, loved the stimulation and is currently in bed sleeping like an angel. Rob and I went to the Mukwonago vs. Burlington boy's basketball game in B-town this evening. Needless to say I am up past my bedtime for a school night. I knew it would be a good match up, but I sure didn't think it would go into double overtime. Rob of course was cheering for his hometown forcing me to sit on the Burlington side, while I was rooting for MHS. Rob insisted we make a bet.. so depending on which team won, the other person has to clean bottles for a week. Again, I just wanted to see an exciting game and Rob insisted on making it a little more interesting! I'm proud to say MHS won in double overtime and Rob will be scrubbing every last part of those bottles .. can you tell I am boasting in my glory?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment