Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweeeeet treat!



Little did we know exactly one year ago that our prayers would finally have been answered and that our lives would change forever. Valentine's Day will always be a significant day in our lives as we found out last year that I was officially pregnant with Tyler. We are reminded of truly what a "miracle baby" he really is!!!

When I became pregnant, I kept my own personal journal. As I was reflecting over it in the past few days, I found a passage that made me laugh: One thing that Rob said shortly after we found out we were pregnant is “we will get a tax deduction this year”- that Accountant Husband of mine- he would say something like that!

On another note, our household has been a sick one in the last week. Outside of Rob and I being under the weather, Tyler had a cold, double pink-eye & suffered from what we think was an allergic reaction and broke out in a rash all over his body (bad case of eczema). He had some labwork done to see if he has a specific food allergy and we find out sometime this week the results. Tyler is back on milk-free formula and although he doesn't love it, he will eat it when he gets hungrier enough! Tyler has looked like such a sick baby lately- I can't wait for him to look back to normal!



Rob and I had a much needed Saturday night out with good friends while Tyler got quality "grandma & grandpa" time! Cheers to a great year!

Happy Valentine's everyone! May you be cuddled up next to your sweetheart :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear Tyler is doing better!! Happy Valentine's Day little guy! We send lots of hugs and kisses your way:)

    ReplyDelete