Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Revenge

This past weekend Rob and I had a "date night" which was very nice & long overdue. Thanks to Aunt Laura & Uncle Dave for babysitting although they had a few tricks up their sleeves. You'll have to check out their blog under the link "Lookin Good Tyler" to know what I am referring to. I must say it gave Rob and I a pretty good laugh, but it is something we certainty don't approve of :) Suggestions on any type of revenge is greatly appreciated!!

http://www.themichnafamily.blogspot.com/

Not much new to report on Tyler. The past week we had to switch him to milk-free formula as the doctors thought he might have a food allergy to my milk for varying reasons. He has one more week on this formula and then we are going to switch him back to see if he truly is allergic to my milk. I am not having as much fun with this "smelly" formula- thankfully Tyler is getting use to it, but let's be honest this boy will eat just about anything :) Not only does Tyler have different BM's (much much more explosive), he spits up quite a bit more. You know you are a true mother when you get pooped on right before you leave for work and come home after an 11 hour work day to get puked on :)

On that note, I'll try to update with pictures soon. Being back at work has been keeping me super busy and often times I find myself craving for the weekends even more than I use to so I can spend more time with the little guy! Overall I am still finding balance and much needed energy as a working mama, but as Rob's dad always told him "Nobody said life is going to be easy", but it is worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, sounds like the think Tyler might have what Sophie had. I know the formula is not fun to deal with, but after four days on it was like we had a different (much happier!) baby and it was totally worth it! Hope it's going well and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete