Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tis the Rummage Season

So I have a little bit of my grandparents in me as they would always love to rummage together and find the best bargain. Now let me just prefix it by saying some rummage sales are complete junk, but others are really good (hence my happiness and need to blog about a rummage sale)!!! Our friends in Waukesha had their big subdivision rummage and I couldn't be happier with my good finds... these are some of the bigger purchases.

I found this SWAT outfit for Hailey & Logan (hence their daddy was part of the SWAT team)- 50 cents my friend and just look at that smile!


Train Set for Tyler... $20 for the table.. hmm.. thanks to our friend Mindy for finding this deal!!! We were going to get Tyler one for his birthday in October so clearly this was a bonus deal which I didn't expect to find. We placed this in the basement as we are limited space and it's going to keep Tyler busy for hours literally.

$10 for this fine "crazy" coop as I call it...keeps Tyler occupied as he loves to push it in circles.

Thanks again to Mindy for having her mini-van available as I was clearing house with the bigger items and for Molle's for letting me store the stuff in their garage as my vehicle couldn't fit all the stuff. The mini-van will come in handy with those twins she is having, and although I wasn't a big fan of mini-vans might have to invest in one for this purpose alone :) I am sure the dinner club won't let us live this one down as we were rummaging in the rain but we had a blast and are suckers for a good deal!!!

Went back for a second round of rummaging with my mom and the two kiddos. Luckly they cooperated.. .another reason a double stroller comes in handy!
Rob thinks I am a complete dork for getting so excited about this stuff, but it's fun to see what kind of deals you can find. To be honest, can't believe I even blogged about something like this, but Everybody's junk is another persons treasure my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment