Thursday, June 23, 2011

A few quick pics...

Well I am on a roll tonight- 3 blog entires in one night.. looks like I am caught up for awhile now :) Here a few shots of our little Princess. As I am experimenting with my new camera, I told Rob if I ever get laid off again that I will change professions and become a photographer. Certaintly NOT saying I am any good, but I do have fun with it!!! My poor kids- oh my poor kids what they are in for!

Love Love Love this picture of the two..




Anna has had some more visitors lately... and she does quite a bit of sleeping (as you can see).. fingers crossed she has been giving me longer stretches at night. Tyler was sleeping through the night at 5 weeks. I know I won't get that lucky again, but I will take the longer stretches thank you very much!
Thanks to my Aunt Gail for occupying Tyler so I could squeeze in a shower on this day. I forgot how it's difficult to get those showers in or even brush your teeth. I know it sounds funny, but you know exactly what I am talking about if you ever parented a newborn much less two kids for that matter. (and not sure why this picture looks so much larger- so many "blog" problems lately)

Lana and Tyler are best of buds! It is so cool how they are only 11 weeks apart. I do think there is a love connection there... lots of hugs and kisses were given.

No comments:

Post a Comment