Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meet Elizabeth at One Month

Our little girl is already ONE month! It feels like yesterday that we greeted her into this world and yet it feels like she has been with our family forever already!!


One may ask who in the world is Elizabeth? She is my baby doll from when I was kid. She was born into this world on December 25, 1989. Santa must have known I really wanted this baby doll. She weighed 7lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long as it is stated on her wrist bracelet. The other day I was going through my childhood bin and ran across her. My mom suggested to me that maybe Tyler would like a baby doll so he doesn't feel left out. My dad and I laughed at her. In fact I think my dad rolled his eyes and said, "What is Tyler suppose to do with the baby when Anna is eating, lift up his shirt?". I laughed and still thinks it is funny, but now that I introduced Elizabeth to Tyler, he likes her. Looks like Mother Sharon was on to something with the baby doll. One morning Tyler wouldn't eat his breakfast unless baby Elizabeth was watching and the other day he needed baby Elizabeth to drive around with in his cozy coop. Looks like Tyler found a new friend which is fine by me because lately Tyler has been getting alittle rough with Anna... Anna got stepped on during tummy time, a sippie cup jabbed into her head and I'm just waiting to see what more is to come. I always said I wanted a boy first because he can toughen the girl up (right Steve that is how I became so tough, I am sure I have been stepped on as an infant!!)

That is some crazy BED hair Mr. Tyler!

1 comment:

  1. Tyler's not going to like this post when he gets older:) Happy 1 month to Miss Anna!!

    ReplyDelete