Sunday, May 22, 2011

Waiting...

Well this could be my last post for some time... we are anxiously and "impatiently" waiting for the arrival of Baby Brenton. Although it's not difficult to stay busy, I am have been trying extra hard to stay distracted because I just can't stop thinking about "when" it's going to happen. I have officialy one more week of work and then I will be done until the end of August. I am getting a little nervous as we approach D-day as I remember like yesterday what occurred with Tyler's birth which wil always be traumatic for me to think back to that, but we are optimistic that things will be much different this time. I am nervous for my sleepless nights to begin too, but overall I am so excited to meet the newest addition to the Brenton family! If you are dying to find out the sex, how do you think I feel? It's pure motivation and excitement at this point!!!!!!!!!


One last belly pic of my sista and I :)

Here are my thoughts to the baby:
Dear Baby Brenton-
Your daddy and I are anxiously awaiting your arrival. Everytime you make a move, mommy thinks you are trying to escape and gets really excited! Although you aren't due until June, mommy would love an early birthday gift if you came in May. I understand if you want to "cook" a little longer in mommy's belly because I am sure you are pretty comfortable but I promise you once you enter this world we have so much love to give you. You will find a new comfortable in mommy and daddy's arms. Tyler is getting excited to be promoted to big brother. Anytime someone says "baby" he goes right to mommy's belly, lifts up my shirt and gives you a kiss. He loves you already and can't wait for a playmate! Every night before we go to bed we say prayers with Tyler and pray that you are healthy and make a smooth entrance into this world. Daddy even said a prayer for us at his last finance meeting at church. We are so excited for you to join our family and can't wait to see if Tyler is going to have a little sister or a little brother to love. He recently learned some wrestling moves that he uses on his cousins so either way he will protect you. We welcome you to come anytime now.. really any second now would be nice :) Mommy is having too hard of a time being patient, something you will learn real fast! We love you and can't wait to meet you soon....

Love, Mommy



On a side note, Tyler is getting excited too for his big promotion to BIG brother. Tyler officially moved into this new big boy room the beginning of March and did awesome with the transition. Although I was originally planning on forcing him out of his crib, we decided to get another one since he hasn't showed any signs of getting out and is still sleeping good. I didn't want to overwhelm the boy with too much transition at once. Now fingers crossed this new baby sleeps like a champ, but I'm realistic in thinking that I don't know if I can lucky twice :)




No comments:

Post a Comment