With 4-5 weeks to go with this pregnancy, I'm in the homestretch! I had another ultrasound today to measure growth and check for positioning and everything so far still checks out! The baby's head continues to be ready for take off and remains quite active! As of today, I begin my weekly intimate doctor encounters to check for progress. You always go into these appointments with wishful thoughts, but left there with no such activity down South just yet. I am ready so hopefully these next few weeks will fly because I forget how uncomfortable your body gets towards the end and over and above that, I'm too excited and just want this little baby in my arms! Tyler is also excited to get promoted to big brother and wants to know if he will have a brother to rough-house with or a little sister to protect- he knows he has some big responsiblities ahead of him!
Here are some 35 1/2 week belly pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment