I had a very special Mother's Day in that in the morning Rob and his brother's cooked brunch for Ellen and I as we sat there enjoyed being catered. Then in the afternoon we went to Steve & Jen's where I got to spend time with my mother, my grandmother, my God-mother, my God-child and of course my two babies. I was also honored to accept the role as God-mother for the newest Baby Michna arriving in August. Despite it being Mother's Day I didn't really get a good picture of Ty and I, but more importantly he showered me with his kisses, hugs and love.
Love you Mama!

Tyler & Gma

Playing with Papa!

Hailey & Tyler wrestling... good thing for Miss Hailey being so gentle. Tyler was an animal! It made me think if he has a little brother he is going to be ready to rough-house!
No comments:
Post a Comment