.jpg)
Mr. Tyler has a guilty look on his face in this picture.. he has backed himself into
a little corner :) He is getting into everything and has several bumps and bruises to show for it.. two bloody episodes in a week... he bumped his head on the vent which landed a big goose egg and hit his lip on the end table which caused more blood. What is the boy going to do when that helmet is off permanently? We will be thankful, but I'm fearful for many more goose eggs!
.jpg)
The night that Laura and Dave moved, I took the kids over to my house so they could get stuff done and Steve and Jen were free to help with my parents. The biggest thing I learned watching four at one time is you can't have a man-to-man defense so you have to delegate and keep them occupied. Hailey, as always was my helper and it was also important to make sure all were feed. It's so neat to see the cousins grow up together! Reminds me of my cousins and I :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Goodnight.. pumpkin patch this weekend so hopefully some fun Fall pics to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment