Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch today with the immediate fam.. it sure felt like a hot summer day out in that sun!!! We had fun! Tyler was due for a nap and is getting his 5th tooth in so he wasn't always Mr. Happy but we managed. I always have to keep telling myself I'm just never going to get that perfect picture and that is okay :)


Not only did I discover Tyler doesn't like hay this year, he doesn't seem to be a big fan of leaves either. Here he doesn't look so upset, but he was screaming "bloody murder" to get out of them.. maybe next year?





Tyler showed his TRUE colors in this picture. One smile buddy, just one smile :)












After the pumpkin patch, we watched the Packer Game, feed ourselves good food and well.. had a "pile-up" on Uncle Stevie. Nothing like an indoor playground and everybody walked away with no injuries.



Goodnight!! Does it have to be Monday already?

No comments:

Post a Comment