Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Boy Part 2

Here are just a few more pics from Ty's birthday celebration...

Thanks Goodness Tyler is able to eat oreo cookies with his food allergies.. happy birthday baby.. there is no wrong way to eat an oreo!!!


This car with all the balls was our birthday gift to Tyler. I try not to buy things that take up so much space, but after seeing the fun he had in the "ball pit" at PT, I couldn't resist... (the PT pictures are a few below)

I'm thinking he just likes the balls to suck on...but more "toofers" are going to come in any day he is a drooling machine!!!

Still getting PT two times a week.. this past Tuesday he had an awesome session and his therapist Suzy let him play in the balls!!








Last weekend we took Tyler to the Betty Brinn Museum for his birthday! He seemed to have a "ball"!










Have a good night.. two blog entries in one night.. I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment