This little monkey is 11 months old! His is growing and growing and changing before our eyes. Tyler walks great with his walking toys (and is ever so proud of himself) He can balance on his own, but no first steps just yet without any help. He LOVES to throw balls (don't ever get in his line of fire). Speaking of throwing, he doesn't quite understand the word "no" yet. When he is done eating, he likes to play with his food and put his food on the ground. When I try to teach him not to do such a thing, he laughs in my face. I have to try not to laugh with him... that stinker!! He is also quite demanding of his bottles these days and sometimes throws a 2 year old tantrum when I don't get it ready fast enough. I think the boy is going through a growth spurt. Tyler LOVES to wave to everybody he comes encounter with which strikes up quite some interesting conversations with random strangers. Not much else new to report.. his ears are feeling better (thank Goodness), but his nose has been running, running enough where he can blow bubbles from his nostrils- now that is talent! :) Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment