Friday, September 17, 2010

And... We're Back!!!

Due to the inactivity on the blog lately, I thought my account would shut down, but we are alive and our computer is functioning better these days. Good News on the forefront... Mr. Tyler got his hip brace off today!!!!!!!! He still has to wear it at night at least until December, but it's progress considering he has had it on since May. We went out for a "celebration" dinner tonight at one of our favorite joints, Margarita Paradise. One of the customers there asked Tyler if he was playing for the Packers this weekend because he had his Doc band on with Packer stickers (Thanks Heidi & Tony for making the stickers). It sure is nice knowing people in graphic design.. who would have thought stickers for a Doc Band would make me smile so much. I've been getting bored with the Doc Band so he has been going through lots of different stickers lately.. trying to at least have fun with it I guess! The little things in life... Other than that, being back to work has given me very limited time with the boy which has been hard for me, but my job continues to make me laugh.. long story short, one student thought I was the principal today! What an ego booster!

I'll shut up now while you enjoy some long overdue updated pictures of Tyler. After uploading the pictures I notice there aren't any of Rob, but that is what happens when Laura is with me.. we snap pictures without the men.

You can tell in the below pictures of when we took the kids to brewer game that it was getting past Tyler's bedtime.. :) Not a happy camper in some of the pics..!! As I wanted the perfect pictures on the darn glove, my sister reminded me that the un-perfect pictures are sometimes the best!










A little anxious for bath time?




What trouble have I got myself into?


Our cousin Dave would be so proud that Tyler is wearing LeBron James sneaks.. Thanks Alex, or shall I say thanks Auntie Joan!













No comments:

Post a Comment