G & G Beyer. Rob was the auditor of the Easter egg hunt and made sure Tyler got his 12 eggs as each grandchild got an equal amount:) Next year, Tyler will be more active for the hunt and will be racing against his cousins for the eggs. We missed the Brenton side this year (as each Easter we switch sides), but it was nice to see them last week to celebrate Rob's birthday!
.jpg)
Don't ask me why I picked Easter Sunday to start feeding Tyler rice cereal, but my goal on my spring break is to start him on solids and I figured better start now or never. He is getting better as the days go on, but what a mess!
.jpg)
My precious little Godchild
.jpg)
Apparently Auntie Lori and Tyler had some inside joke that I was not let in on :)
.jpg)
Alex and me... to think Alex is almost 1 years old!!!
.jpg)
Dave and Alex- matching twins
.jpg)
Logan and Steve
.jpg)
Don't let Easter stop us from doing physical therapy with Tyler.. Rob and I have been drill sergeants. With tortocolis, it's usually one step forward two steps back, meaning there has been progress, but he does resort back to his old ways especially when he is sick, growth spurt or learning a new motor skill.
.jpg)
Caught in the act!! Rob is enjoying eating Ty's Easter candy since Ty can't- reaping the benefits :)
.jpg)
Logan spilled his M & M's on the floor and is quickly picking them up and eating them before his daddy finds out.
.jpg)
Logan has a mouth full of M & M's in this picture and has that guilty look to his face! I am pretty sure detective Dad knew what he was up to :)
.jpg)
Hailey was reading to Great-Grandma- Kodak moment
.jpg)
Me acting silly with bunny ears (tis the season)
.jpg)
Tyler was tuckered out after the long day . I don't know why he was so tired, he had three naps (usually 2). I sure was ready to hit the pillow!
.jpg)
Tyler with his Auntie Jen!
No comments:
Post a Comment