Wednesday, April 21, 2010

1+2=3


Although it's not ideal, we are adjusting to the Doc Band. The one hour a day when Tyler doesn't have the band on, outside of washing his head, he gets smothered with kisses ALL over! It's a lot better kissing his forehead than when I kiss the plastic! It seems like he has had the band on for much more than 2 weeks, but before we know it he will no longer have to wear it :) A few weird looks from people, but he doesn't mind it one bit!




Rob and I got a taste of what it would be like to have three kids last weekend when we babysat for Hailey & Logan. We sure did have a blast!


Hailey was very excited to help feed Tyler banana's for the very first time!! He loves bananas and apples and I might add baby food fruit is not bad at all...I have had a few licks myself. The vegetables that is a different story.


Logan, of course, couldn't be left out and had to help as well :)


We made some awesome FORTS!!!


Enjoying Storytime with one of my all time favorite books as a kid "Green Eggs & Ham"

Not much new to report... we see a specialist out at Children's Hospital tomorrow about the lack of progress in Tyler's neck pertaining to his tortocolis. We will see how that goes... Adios!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty stylish doc band, Tyler! Still smiley as ever!! Good luck tonight with the tortocolis specialist.

    ReplyDelete