Has going back to work gotten easier? Yes. Is it still difficult leaving the little guy? Absolutely. The first day I went to pick him up at daycare, my secretary warned me: "Now I know you are excited to see him, but don't speed!" She knows me a little too well! Another thing being back to work is I'm hardly ever early. As many of you know, I am usually always on-time, if not 5 minutes early, but I tend to have difficulty some mornings leaving the boy so I sneak a few more good-bye kisses in there which causes me to fly into work by the seat of my pants. The two things I have enjoyed since I have returned to work is my cup of coffee on my drive in (I get really sad when my cup goes empty) and picking up Tyler at the end of the day, especially when he is so smiley to see me! Tyler's daycare lady (Terri) is working out great and all the other kids are so fascinated by Tyler. One day I was there, I heard another little boy ask in a very serious tone: "Is baby Ty still here?" They love him!

Rob and I had a "victory" drink last Friday after our first week of me
being back to work and getting back into the swings of things.

Cousin Tammy got Tyler this adorable bear with his name engraved.. he loves it!

Tyler and Uncle Dave are bonding.. I'm so excited for our
playdates this summer Dave when we are off of school!!
.jpg)
Bath time is always fun!

The dinner club got together and we were trying to get a kids picture.. I thought this picture above was cute- the two girls are in their own little world chatting away while Tyler and Braeden are wondering when their crazy mom's are going to stop snapping pictures. Let me know tell ya lots of pictures were taken to try to get all four of these kiddo's to look. I am sure someone else in the group came up with a better one :) The pictures below of Tyler our friend Mindy took- of course I am biased, but they are just too darn cute! Keep experimenting on your new camera Mindy :)

Smiley baby = Happy baby :)
Until next time........
He's getting so big! Love all the pics. Tyler is so always giving smiles - I love it! I'm jealous of your summers with Tyler, Dave and Alex.
ReplyDelete