This may be my last post in awhile and I dedicate it to Tyler and myself (if that is even possible to dedicate something to yourself?). It's time for me to bring home a paycheck and return to work. Reflecting back on my maternity leave, I have had a lot of fun with this boy and have learned more than I thought I would ever learn! Not only have I watched a lot of HBO movies on my leave and caught up on 'sex in the city' re-runs, I have witnessed a true miracle and discovered another love of my life. With this said, I will miss Tyler a ton going back to work, but know that going back to work is a keeping opportunities open for me, giving me an outlet to the adult world and I have faith that "everything is going to be okay". Mothers do this everyday and as my younger, but sometimes wiser sister said "It's not like you are never going to see Tyler again. He isn't going away- He is still part of your everyday". I believe that our time apart will only make our time together that much more special!
Daddy's #1 Draft Pick

I have discovered that I do not have a lot of pictures of just Tyler and me since I am the one always taking the pictures, so we had our own photo shoot at home while Daddy was in AZ watching the Packers almost win! Tyler and I were being silly and he was very fun, playful and smiley this weekend.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Hats off to all mothers because not only do I have a greater appreciation for my own, I have a greater appreciation for all mothers because even though people tell you not to worry about things, you still do and even though it's the BEST job around, it's one of the toughest jobs some days, but the investment and benefits are outstanding :)
"Sometimes" wiser, sister? JK! I love all the pictures. He's really spoiled us with smiles lately!
ReplyDeleteHe really will be okay while you go back to work. He'll get to have a playdate every day and he'll learn that much quicker with older kids around him. You'll appreciate your time with him that much more!
Love the pics! I always feel the same- there isn't enough with me and the kids, us mom's are always taking the pictures!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie!
And the fist week going back is the hardest... you will adjust (but you will miss him too!)