
Time for the cousins to get a diaper change.... Tyler figured out he is just about as long as his cousin Alex who is five months ahead of him. Just look at those long legs- no wonder I was getting uncomfortable towards the end of my pregnancy :)

Jake in his glory!
Aunt Pat & my mom... two very special ladies who keeps the entertainment alive at family gatherings!

Hailey & Tyler getting lots of grandpa snuggle time!

Tyler flirting with one of his many girlfriends!

Story time with the two princesses

Another dinner club member will be joining us in March... stay tuned..
Tyler has been "in and out" of his carseat a lot lately as we have been on the "go" with all the holidays. He has been a real trooper for us and as you can tell in this picture, he is all smiles. I am looking forward to not going many places with him this week as I am going to enjoy every last second before I return to work on January 12th:( Where in the world has time gone?
Hailey's laugh is priceless with Jake! And I love the pic of the two boys lying next to each other. I think you're going to need a longer changing mat for Tyler soon!
ReplyDelete