Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Biding Time

This past week we had Tyler's 2 year appointment and Anna's 6 month appointment. I usually like to get the first appointment in the morning so I know the doctor is on-time but working full-time that is next to impossible. I took the kids after work and needless to say the doctor was running late, so I had to pull tricks out of my sleeve to keep them entertained. The stickers that the kind nurse gave us kept us busy for a while. We had to wear the Bucky Badger Hat because Dr. Richer is a big Badger fan and we are proud of the recent victory into the Rose Bowl!!




The good news is we left with a very GOOD report of both kids. These appointments are so different than when Tyler was so little because I normally would have a laundry list of questions; it's definitely different with the second. As both kids got a weight check, it is evident that we are not starving them as they both had a huge growth spurt. Anna has always been our little chunky monkey falling in the 75% for weight (16lb 14 oz)and the 50-75% for height. Tyler always has been in the 25% for weight and he is now in the 75% for weight (29lb 20 oz), I was blown away! He likes to carry a lot of it in his buddha belly :) Considering he has food allergies, I am happy that the boy doesn't have a problem gaining. At any rate, both kids are doing well. They are finally getting over a cold/cough and hoping they stay healthy through the Christmas Season. Not much else to report... they both continue to keep me busy and make me laugh! It's like every morning I wake up to two precious gifts... although I treated myself to an early Christmas present that I adore (my warm fuzzy Ugg boots), I honestly do not need anything for Christmas. I feel like I have everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment