Saturday, December 31, 2011

7 mo & 26 mo.

Anna turned 7 months old today (Happy New Year!). Although I know it's only been 7 months I can't remember what life was like without her! She sat up on her own for the first time on Christmas and has ever since.. usually she is a so wobbling but she getting good on her own. She chats up a storm and catch her on most days she is all smiles and laughes!




Just Chillin!

This shirt says "Daddy won't let me date until I'm 25". Anna negiotated the age of 21, however mommy thinks it will be sooner than that. The worrying will just never stop :)



Mr. Tyler is 26 months old and he doesn't miss a thing! Overall he has been such a good boy for us. Each stage has it's own joy (and headache at times:), but now that he is talking, the things he says are the cutest things. Although he will always be my little baby, he is like a mini-adult. I love every minute of it! The day after Christmas we converted him from a toddler bed to a real big boy bed (since Gma Ellen was giving the bed away- this bed has been in the family for many years as Rob slept on this bed as a kid). Tyler looks so little in it!


A bath "ain't" a bath without bubbles!

What a clown!

My double blessings continue to keep me busy but provide me with the best parts of each of my days. Happy New Year to all... off to prepare for our NYE gathering with the dinner club... since it's an ugly Christmas Sweater Party too, I can't wait to see what everybody musters up!!  The Brenton's hope everybody has a safe, happy & healthy New Year... to a GREAT 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment