Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Babies

Between baseball and football our TV has been on non-stop at this house! There has been so much basesball on TV that Tyler actually asks to watch baseball a mere second after he is done asking to watch Elmo! I've been slacking on the blog, but life has been busy and non-stop with two kiddos. My modified maternity leave is up at the end of the month so my body is about to go through another round of shock when I am back to work 5 days a week. On the extra days I am off now, I can actually get caught up with laundry, etc... it's about to get interesting! Anna is growing like a weed. At her 4 month check up she weighed in at 14 lb 11oz and is 25 inches long. She is in the 75% for weight- I love her baby fat! She is a big girl, rolling all over the place and doing all sorts of tricks everytime I turn my head. Sometimes if you get her going, she does these belly laughs which just melt my heart! Tyler continues to be the best big brother he can be and absolutely adores her. She constantly gets kisses from him! Within the last month we got Tyler re-tested for his food allergies and bummer that he is still allergic to eggs and peanut. He appears to not be allergic to dairy anymore, however he is intolerant to it meaning everytime we give him straight milk, he throws it up, so we are holding off for another 6 months which the allergist suggested. I will give him some products with dairy from time to time so he gets immune to it. So at least it's hopeful the milk allergy will eventually be behind us. Not much else to report.. we are gearing up for the little boy's 2nd birthday soon!





















No comments:

Post a Comment