Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man!

Special pancakes, lots of sugar, The Big Backyard with cousin Logan, presents, a frozen treat at YoMama's, eating pizza for the first time and ending the night with storytime at the library with cousin Alex sums up little Tyler's 2nd birthday this past Thursday. I don't know who was more tired, him or us. Rob had time to use before the end of the year so he took off for Ty's birthday. Our little baby is turning into such a little boy these days. I am excited he is becoming more independent with things but I don't know if I am 100% ready for this toddler stage :)... maybe that just means the older my kids get, the older I am getting and I am just in denial of the whole aging process :)












Tyler also celebrated his birthday with immediate family and he was pleasantly surprised when Thomas the Train made his appearance!! It was cute to see Tyler react to all the attention when we sang Happy Birthday!



The Oreos are the best part- he couldn't get them fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment