Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Summer Fun
A few pictures from summer... more to come.. it's been hard to always get out this summer because I don't want to take Anna in the heat or water just yet ... and honestly it's hard to man-handle two kids near water let alone on dry land:) Last week was nice I was able to get out more with Tyler especially to a pool, one of my favorite hangouts, while my dad watched Anna. This week I have a few playdates and the more I juggle the two on my own, the more confident I am becoming. It is a full-time job though that is for sure! Today at a playgroup with three of my co-workers, I was feeding Anna and had my back turned on Tyler.. needless to say he was wrestling one of the girls... you gotta love when it's your kid causing the trouble :)
Co-workers and their kids... the first two are 8 weeks apart and then all the other kids are within 8-12 weeks of one another.. pretty cool to see how they change over time and also a great support at work to have kids all the same age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment