Monday, July 18, 2011

God Bless Anna!

Last Sunday we celebrated Anna's baptism with immediate family. Our little girl looked like an angel in her outfit. She was a very good little girl in church but partially because I fed her right before we left. It is all about the strategy sometimes. She didn't even cry when getting the holy water poured over her. I ended up sniffing her head for the next few days following the baptism as I love the smell of holy water!!



Godparents: Auntie Lori and Uncle Eddie

Alex and Tyler didn't even plan dressing as twins.. the even funnier thing is that another little boy in church had the same shirt on too! Must have been a "blue light" special :)


After the baptism, the boys took a dip... we mainly stayed inside as it was too hot to sit outside but the brewers entertained us with a win last Sunday :)


Anna wore Hailey's gown and booties so it made the day even that more special!

Karen and Jess got to meet Anna for the first time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment